So I've always wanted to do this for when I had a baby ever since my sister showed me the ones she did of her baby's hands. Rocky also got some of his daughter's feet and hands for a father's day gift one year.
The problem is, my son hates the water. He screams and kicks. And well the subject is supposed to be still for at least 2 minutes. So this was definitely going to be a challenge. I figured my best option would be to do it when the baby is asleep. So in order to do that I had to enlist some help, Selena. According to the directions you mix the mixture well and then you have about 2 minutes before it hardens. So while I was holding my son while he was sleeping, Selena mixed everything together. We did everything according to directions. Of course as soon as Oloiso's feet hit the mixture he woke up and started screaming. I tried to hold his feet still while Selena held the bucket with the mixture in it. A very trying procedure. We had to wait 24 hours for the casting to set...and now for the revealing.
3 comments:
That is a GREAT idea!!! Sorry they did not turn out as wanted :( Babies would be hard to do I imagine?
okay seriously, that's so funny! It's a big bummer!
I know right. I'm keeping them anyways. I think it will be a great thing to give my son when he gets older. Little monster! hehehe!
Post a Comment